Our top priority is always the health and safety of our entire community. The recent outbreak of COVID-19 has raised a variety of questions and concerns, and we want you to be assured that we are continually monitoring the situation to ensure we are making the best decisions and taking the right actions for you and the entire Curry Chiropractic family.
Gratefully, we are uniquely situated as an essential service in the state of IL. Given the dynamic nature of the situation around the world, we advise you to adhere to the guidance offered by Illinois department of public health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This may include basic precautions or significant restrictions on travel or public gatherings.
To help manage any concerns and reduce transmission of respiratory viruses, including COVID-19, the CDC/IDPH recommends that everyone follow these evidence-based procedures.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Stay home when sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects often.
- Face masks are to be used at your discretion. However, if you show symptoms of COVID-19 or another respiratory disease, then you should wear a mask.
What you should know about COVID-19
The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby, or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or eyes. However, this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads.
Most people who contract COVID-19 are thought to be mildly symptomatic or asymptomatic (showing no symptoms). These include: Fever, cough, shortness of breath.
What are we doing at Curry Chiropractic
We are taking every necessary step to ensure that your safety is our number one priority. We are open (for now) and here to serve you if you need us. Our services, hours, or availability may change as this develop. Please look to our facebook page, phone, and text reminders for upcoming closure or change to hours. We appreciate your flexibility during this time of uncertainty.